Looking for work with a solid podcasting team? Great!
This position is now closed.
With Podmotion, you’re part of a team that’s open and supportive. You’ll be 100 percent freelance, so you can work anywhere.
We like to build long-term relationships with freelancers so if you’re a good fit we’d like you to say a while.
If you bring in new billable clients you’ll receive a finder’s fee!
What we’re looking for
We like people who are great at time management, good communicators, and motivated. In return, we pay fair freelance rates.
Podmotion uses project management platform Monday, and you’ll use it too to receive notifications of new assignments and stay on schedule. When a project is complete, you’ll sign if off in Monday.
Podmotion is based in Canada, so ideally we’re looking for freelancers based in North American time zones. Podmotion bills clients in Canadian dollars, so your invoices will be paid in Canadian dollars, or converted to your currency from the Canadian hourly rate.
Audio-Visual Production Editor
The work will require:
Editing audio and video from a broad range of clients, so the quality can vary slight, although it’s always fairly good
- Following client editing notes
- Adding intro and outro music
- Adding pre-, mid-, or end-rolls when required
- Adding ID3 tags
- Enhancing and adjusting audio, and ensuring quality audio
- Editing episode video, and dropping in video pre- or mid-rolls, and uploading video episodes to YouTube for clients who produce podcasts in video format
- Uploading files to services like Google Drive and Dropbox
- Use of Monday project management platform to monitor deadlines, receive notifications, and sign-off assignments.
In your application please include your hourly rate and links to some of your work. Applications without this information will not be considered. Send your resume or LinkedIn profile link to info at podmotion.co. We look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!