With Podmotion, you’re part of a team that’s open and supportive. You’ll be 100 percent freelance, so you can work anywhere.
We like people who are great at time management, self-starters, and motivated. In return, we pay fair freelance rates.
Podmotion uses project management platform Monday, and we’ll expect you to use it too to receive notifications of new assignments and stay on schedule. Once a project is complete, you’ll sign if off in Monday.
Podmotion is based in Canada, so preference will be given to freelancers based in North American time zones. Podmotion bills clients in Canadian dollars, so your invoices will be paid in Canadian dollars, or converted to your currency from the Canadian hourly rate.
Audio-Visual Production Editor
The work will require:
- Editing audio and video from a broad range of clients, so the quality can vary slight, although it’s always fairly good
- Following client editing notes
- Adding intro and outro music
- Adding pre-, mid-, or end-rolls when required
- Adding ID3 tags
- Enhancing and adjusting audio, and ensuring quality audio
- Editing episode video, and dropping in video pre- or mid-rolls, and uploading video episodes to YouTube for clients who produce podcasts in video format
- Uploading files to services like Google Drive and Dropbox
- Use of Monday project management tool to monitor deadlines, receive notifications, and sign-off assignments.